Thursday, March 10, 2011

Prompt #7 (The End!)

I’m gonna bring us to a halt, folks.  You all did a nice job tonight.  I know it was plowing new ground for some of you.  Learning new stuff is a good thing.  We’ll pick up the pace just a little next time, and may even “play” in a different environment.

The email with your research topic and other assignments for next class meeting is alreadyin your Inbox.

The March 24 class meeting will be in VIRTUAL space again. 

Enjoy your spring break. 

Thanks for making me a better educator.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! Enjoyed the new "classroom" approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice spring break everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If ya'll get a chance, please read my comments on the prompts. I didn't catch ya'll until Prompt #5, but I would like any feedback or comments. I was on the road, and finally made it to the hotel. Sorry I could not be with ya'll the whole time. See you next time. -Brant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the opportunity to learn new things. Thank you and have great spring break to all of you. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was actually capable of keeping up. Awesome! Brant get busy! hahaha

    Have a wonderful Spring Break everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was surprisingly a fun experience. Happy with the productiveness.

    Was anyone able to take even a 5 minute break, I wasn't

    Enjoy the Break, finish the rest of the textbook

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was an interesting and new experience to do a class from home. Everyone have safe and enjoy spring break.

    ReplyDelete